How it Works?
- Our aim is to ensure you get deliveries fast and freshness of products is maintained, to make this happen we on board existing vegetable shops near you as our partners.
- We set complete supply to these shops from our farmer groups / FPOs (Farmer Producer Organisations) and keep a check on quality and pricing.
- Online orders placed through us from these shops are sold at lower rates than the shop outlet rates itself as we decide the selling price and ensure our partners follow it.
- We have dispatch centers near cities where farmers give us their produce and also take needed Agri Inputs as “Advance received for sales of produce” this reduces their initial capital burden and ensures they already have us as buyers even before sowing.
- We buy from farmers at fair price for the amount of Agri Inputs farmer had taken from us initially. We sell this produce majorly to businesses and to end consumers through shops and hyper local delivery.